The XX CIGR World Congress 2022 : Latest News
December 5–10, 2022
The congress will be held a hybrid manner, face-to-face and online.
The participants can interact during the talks and in the breaks both on face-to-face and online.
· The scientific program has more than 10 thematic sessions, and will be all oral presentations, in which online participants are required to submit a lecture video in advance, and the question and answer will be given online with the participation of the speaker.
· Various meetings such as the board of directors, subcommittees, and WGs are held online.
· Corporate exhibitions will be conducted online.
· Technical tour will be delivered with a video. (Details will be announced later.)
· Public seminars will be held face-to-face at the Centennial Hall of Kyoto University.
· The opening ceremony, awards ceremony, and closing ceremony will be held in a hybrid manner.
· Welcome parties, banquets are only for face-to-face participants. If possible, we recommend face-to-face participation
CIGR World Congress 2022 now has almost 100 registered participants!
If you have not done so yet, please
· Online participation fee is 60% of face-to-face participation fee.
During the CIGR World Congress 2022 we are proud to present the keynote speakers.
An overview of the keynote speakers can be found here:
June 1st: Online payment (credit card payment) starts.
August 15th: Deadline registration presenters and early birds